Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jamie Lynn Neal- Political Humor in Social Media

My name is Jamie Lynn Neal, and I am in my final semester at Ashland University in Ashland, Ohio. I am a Journalism major with minors in History, Applied Writing, and Digital Media Production. I am very involved in campus life including writing for the school newspaper, The Collegian, as well as very actively involved in Greek Life. This blog was created for a group project in my Global Perspective of Social Media course. Each of the members in the group will be creating a blog post about a more specific look into our broad topic of Humor in Social Media. I choose to look at Political Humor in Social Media because of my interest in History because it has a deeply rooted past involving Politics. Please take a look at my analysis of the topic and enjoy the included examples through images, videos, and website links.


No comments:

Post a Comment