Monday, February 27, 2012

About Me

Hi! My name is Katelyn, I am a student at Ashland University. I am a biology major because science has always fascinated me. I enjoy snowboarding, playing soccer, and spending time with family. I am involved in the rec center on campus participating in many events that they host. This blog was created for a group project in my Global Perspective of Social Media course. I will be looking at the humor displayed through social media sites pertaining to science. Each person on a social media site will find different aspects funny. I know that some science jokes only us crazy science nerds will understand, but that is the beauty of social media and humor. There is always something out there for someone to laugh at. Hope you enjoy some of my science related humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment